Greyhound Racing is a game where players place bets on one or more out of six
dogs that are racing at the track.
The race is pre-recorded and a new one is displayed every
few minutes. The players have various betting options.
- the winner
- the winner and the runner-up
- sum of the numbers of the first two dogs will be lower/higher than 7.5
- the winner will have a lower (1,2,3) or a higher (4,5,6) number
- the number of the winner is odd/even
- the dog will be in first two or first three
- the dog will not be in first two or first three
You can download or watch demo version of MGG Greyhound Racing if you click HERE.